Pages

19.4.09

My Mind


whats on my mind and in my mind i wouldnt mind saying
only if the words could stop this world from morally decaying
reduce the mind game playing
reintroduce spirituality and cease mindless praying
if only the verbs strung together could keep on conveying
whats on my mind and in my mind i wouldnt mind saying

the heaviness in my mind upsets the cosmos
causing most to host a dose of some of me
yet not all and i call out to like minds
to bind the time
lost in a space that never existed
yet i can't resist it in case
you paused i stand right fisted for all in all
whats on my mind i find deep dark crimes outlined
in orange and blue hues
using my tools i dig and share and blog and tware
i mean twit and hit and comment on shit
that don't even matter because its gray
in my mind i am behind the nine
inhaling a line puffing a dime sipping the
sweetness of the vine
buying carpeted pine boxes
while lying with foxes its toxic
my mind

By O.N.E.I.
copyright 2009

No comments: