Pages

6.7.09

Introspection 5241


Introspection 5241

You stole my innocence and took away my choices

Stifled my spirit injected your voices

Shifted

My position creating androgyny

Enhancing partition of emotional maturity

Generating minority/inferiority

States of being

Arresting my development hindering and misleading

When seduced I see me fleeing

The situation

Fearful elation

Except thru masturbation

Still a child confined to your world

Raising a wife only to be sterile

Detached

Unknowingly you made me a banging’ ass stud

Searching for answers in my period blood

Small traces of places we visited with ease

Giving away masculine secrets

You planted the seed

On how to be a man

Outside of relations yet once opened up

I plot the constellation

Female born

Yet male grown

Division creating diversity



o.n.e.i.
copyright 2006

No comments: