Pages

29.12.09

Covert Salacity


Covert Salacity
What would make me touch you in places unheard?
Touch you in places that have no words,
When I see your bodies
I see youth.
They call me pedophile, some say
Sexual or emotional abuse

What a sick mind to lust over babes
Viewing you as an equal, creating mental slaves.
Watching you grow,
Turning into fertile gardens,
Later down the line, I ask you all for a pardon.
Excusing me from my sick thoughts
I never left a scar, how did I caught?
All I ever wanted was to feel close.
Touching you,
In places
I would never boast.
Sending me to a lineup and dictating where I can live
Because I touched your bodies…will you ever forgive?


My void is so deep I cannot fathom my wrong
So I did as they did unto me for so long.
Creating my crazy obsession, my wicked erotic dreams.
“Don’t touch me!”
“It’s not what it seems.”
I’m just longing for innocence, to introduce you to the unknown.
You trust me so much –oh, how our love has grown.
I feel the boundaries crossing as fish swim at sea
Touching your bodies, I want you
Totally
At-ease-let your mind be free,
And I pray you understand and don’t judge me.
I just wanted to hold you tight in the middle of the night.
Perhaps after school,
You know the golden rule.
Don’t yell, don’t tell, your parents trust me
They feel you’re mature giving you a latchkey.
I’ll see you on Sunday on bended knee
We play cousins k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
I won’t take your rejection
I need your connection.
Even if its forces pleasure false affection
I’m aware that this is strange and foreign to your senses
But my strong understanding hand soon convinces
All of you touched by my twisted
Uncontrollable deeds.
I have impregnated you with my dark secret seeds,
Without question. The dirt not manifesting.
Invisible to the naked eye you try to deny the impression
Of guilt, shamefully you wilt
Sucking the life force from your being just as you did me.
I will always have a hold as roots of a tree.
Your anger will grow, always leading back to me,
Less you dare and be bold and keep our bond.
People will always know that you’re my kind.

o.n.e.i.
copyright 2009

No comments: